In this article, you'll learn how to set up email accounts for users that log into the Admin Console and manage the site.
Before setting up email addresses, you must first complete these steps:
- Upgrade your temporary site
- Set up the site's domain name
- Create email accounts for users
When you set up email accounts in this system, the email addresses will follow this format:
In the example above, replace username with any term (such as a team member's name, the word info, contact or any other name you'd like). Replace my_domain_name with the name of the site's domain name.
Benefits of using the integrated email service
- Based on the website’s hosting plan, you can create multiple email enabled users;
- You can use IMAP protocol to connect to share the mailbox amongst multiple users;
- There's an unlimited number of aliases that you can assign per mailbox.
- Each account includes 5Gb of mailbox space.